Shane Boyd - Senior Manager Integrity Services & Probity
Background - Shane has over 30 years’ experience in probity and fraud and corruption control. He has a strong background in both public and private sector risk management with particular emphasis on managing the risk of fraud and corruption.
Shane's experience includes:
- Fraud investigator at NSW Police
- Fraud prevention manager at State Rail Authority of NSW
- Fraud prevention manager, NSW Freight Rail Corporation (FreightCorp)
- Enterprise risk and forensic consulting both in Australia and internationally through Deloitte (Australia) & Deloitte U.S. Financial Advisory Services (New York)
- Head of Fraud Risk Services – Aon Global Risk Consulting
- Director with responsibility over fraud and corruption prevention engagements and probity engagements with IAB services
Shane commenced with Procure in 2015 further utilising his significant skill set across integrity services, probity and investigation engagements.
Integrity Services Experience – Shane has provided fraud and corruption control expertise across organisations of all different sizes and shapes from small private companies to global projects undertaken for United Nations agencies and multi-national corporations. He has recently completed large fraud and corruption control projects for the NSW Department of Education and Sydney Catholic Schools.
Shane was the founding Chair of the NSW Corruption Prevention Network (CPN). He has delivered fraud and corruption control presentations to numerous conferences including international events and has provided lectures on the topic at the NSW Police Academy and University of Wollongong.
Probity Experience – Shane has utilised his fraud and corruption control and risk mitigation skills to provide exceptional probity services on a wide array of Government projects including:
- Transport for NSW - Sydney Light Rail & Transport Access Program (TAP)
- Australian Rail and Track Corporation – Melbourne to Brisbane Inland Rail & numerous related projects
- Land and Housing Corporation - numerous Communities Plus Neighbourhood Sites & major project sites
- Sydney Water Corporation - Lower South Creek Treatment Strategy & the Regional Development Consortia project
- Hunter Water Corporation - Customer Service Platform
- Australian Broadcasting Corporation – Digital Capability for ABC Archives & Insurance
- NSW Ambulance – Telephony & LAN