Victoria Denney - Manager, Probity
Background - Victoria joined Procure Group in August 2013 following over 10 years’ experience as a lawyer (including over 6 years as a Senior Associate) in 2 of Australia’s most prestigious law firms (Herbert Smith Freehills and Minter Ellison). Victoria is particularly gifted in preparing probity advice addressing complex issues. As such, Victoria is often requested by clients to provide advice on the appropriateness of direct negotiations for given projects from a probity perspective.
Diversity of project types – Since joining the Procure Group probity services team, Victoria has acted as the lead probity advisor on a highly diverse range of projects including:
- Design and Construct tenders (RMS – Pacific Highway Service Centres)
- Direct Negotiations (OEH – Q Station lease)
- Unsolicited proposals (DPC – NorthConnex (support role) and OEH - Thredbo Head Lease)
- Property sales (Health Infrastructure – RNSH Land Divestment)
- Audits of probity controls (TfNSW – SLR legal advisor probity reviews)
- Reviews of completed procurements (TfNSW - Crisis and Emergency Management)
- Innovation procurement (DPC – Premiers Innovation Initiative)
- Award selection (NSW Trade and Investment – Creative Industry Awards).
Public-private Partnerships - Victoria has exceptional experience and knowledge in public sector commercial transactions including public infrastructure PPPs. She has played a senior role as a lawyer in an extensive number of large and complex transactions, many of these including multiple stakeholders and international financiers.